What is Euronext?
Euronext is Europe’s leading pan-European market with a presence in Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon and Oslo. More than 1,400 companies have a presence in the Euronext markets. Within the markets for SMEs are Euronext Access and Euronext Growth.
The main characteristics of the Euronext SME markets are:
- Euronext Access and Euronext Growth are multilateral trading markets.
- It is aimed at both institutional investors and individual investors at the European level.
- It has information and contracting requirements adapted to small and medium-sized companies.
- Euronext Access serves, among other tasks, as a learning platform for joining Euronext Growth and this can be used in turn as a preliminary step to other markets.
Why list on Euronext Access or Euronext Growth?
- It allows obtaining funds for growth.
- Diversify sources of financing.
- Increases the prestige of the company in the sector.
- Professionalize the structure of the company.
- It serves to improve the recruitment of talent.
- It allows shareholders to get greater liquidity from their investment.